The public is
invited to participate in any of the St. Petersburg Audubon Society's
programs, trips and special events.
Meeting Location and Dates
The Sunshine Center, located at 330 - 5th Street N., St. Petersburg (near City Hall and the Coliseum) is our meeting location. Meeting day is the 3rd Tuesday of the month, meet and greet from at 6:30 p.m. Program start time at 7 pm.
Free parking is available on south side of the building on 3rd Ave, North.
Sunshine Center Benefits:
- Offers a large auditorium with padded seats.
- Improved media support easily accommodates speakers’ Power Point needs.
- Reception desk is available for greeting members and visitors.
- Hospitality can use the snack bar to lay out a variety of snacks. Ice is provided by the center.
- A large gathering area will increase our enjoyment of food and fellowship.
- An outside area can be enjoyed on good-weather days before the meeting.
- Well-lighted parking is provided.