You're invited to attend!
Due to renovations occurring within city buildings, SPAS will not be holding our 2019-20 meetings at The Sunshine Center.
Our new venue will be right next door at The St. Petersburg Shuffleboard Club.
- SPAS meeting are held at The St. Petersburg Shuffleboard Club , 559 Mirror Lake Dr. N. | St. Petersburg, FL 33701.
- Meeting are held the 3rd Tuesday of the month,
- Meet and greet begins at 6:30 p.m., programs begin at 7 pm.
- Free parking is available on south side of the building
- SPAS programs are free and open to the public.
2019/20 Program Schedule
Sandy Reed, Tampa Audubon : “Waterbird Entanglement Prevention”
Shelley Vickery, Birds in Helping Hands : “Wild Life of a Rehabber”
Alyssa Vinson, UF/IFAS Manatee County: (TBD: local invasive plants, their impact on wildlife, native alternative)
Peter Clark, Tampa Bay Watch : “Tampa Bay Watch Program”
Jim McGinity : “Where O’ Where Can the Songbirds Go?”
Rebecca Ruthberg, MS student USF: (nonbreeding shorebirds vs. 2018 red tide, title/description TBD)
Alli Smith, Audubon of the Western Everglades’ Owl Watch Program : (Burrowing Owls, title/description TBD)