Donate to St. Petersburg Audubon - your local Audubon Society
Funds donated to SPAS are used to support our local programs :
- Navigating Nature - a free, monthly camp for kids grades 4-8
- Dr. Gabe Vargos Raptors on the Move - a groundbreaking program that both tracks the movement of endangered/threatened species and shares that data with classroom teachers
- Project Shorebird - an outreach program whose mission is to raise community awareness of the plight of both native and migratory shorebirds
- Dr. Harold Albers Teacher Ecology Camp - a free camp designed to help STEM (and other) teachers bring Florida's ecology to their classrooms
- The Barbie Ranck Butterfly Garden
- Free, guided bird walks , including a monthly walk at Boyd Hill Nature Preserve
- Free monthly speaker series
- community tabling and outreach events such as Raptor Fest, Florida Bird & Nature Festival
Choose SPAS as your preferred non-profit, and Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to St Petersburg Audubon Society.
FL DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES REGISTRATION CH27597
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE WITHIN THE STATE (800-435-7352) OR ATWWW.FLORIDACONSUMERHELP.COM. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.