The Birds of Pinellas County
Ron Smith's newest book, Birds of Pinellas County An extensive update to A Birder's Guide to Pinellas County , is available for purchase.
All proceeds are donated to St. Petersburg Audubon Society
Books will be available at most St. Petersburg Audubon Society field trips and program meetings. Please bring cash or a check.
The book may also be purchased at Boyd Hill Nature Preserve's Environmental Center.
Purchase by mail:
- Make checks payable to St. Petersburg Audubon Society for $29.75 (including shipping and handling).
- Mail your check to:
St. Petersburg Audubon Society
c/o J. Hopkins
5850 21st St. N, H19
St. Petersburg, FL 33714
Purchase online :
Price: $25 plus $4.75 for shipping and handling.
Payment accepted through Paypal .
- Start strong! Choose from the most highly recommended birding locations in the county.
- Build your life list. Search for the best place to find a Pinellas specialty.
- Bird in the now. Click and connect to the most recent eBird list for your location.
- Bird like a local. Each park review contains insider tips for making the best of your trip.
- Connect with local birders. Connect with SPAS through our website, our email program, or Facebook page.
Available only at Boyd Hill Nature Preserve, and written by Ron, is The Birds & Butterflies of Boyd Hill.