Birds of Pinellas County by Ron Smith
Ron Smith's newest book, Birds of Pinellas County
An extensive update to A Birder's Guide to Pinellas County
Books will be available at most St. Petersburg Audubon Society field trips and program meetings. Please bring cash or a check.
The book may also be purchased at Boyd Hill Nature Preserve's Environmental Center.
Purchase online :
Price: $25 plus $4.75 for shipping and handling.
Payment accepted through Paypal (click the link below).
Purchase by mail:
- Make checks payable to St. Petersburg Audubon Society for $29.75 (including shipping and handling).
- Mail your check to:
St. Petersburg Audubon Society
c/o J. Hopkins
5850 21st St. N, H19
St. Petersburg, FL 33714
If you have any questions, please call Miss Judi at 727-526-3725.
- Start strong! Choose from the most highly recommended birding locations in the county.
- Build your life list. Search for the best place to find a Pinellas specialty.
- Bird in the now. Click and connect to the most recent eBird list for your location.
- Bird like a local. Each park review contains insider tips for making the best of your trip.
- Connect with local birders. Connect with SPAS through our website, our email program, or Facebook page.
Keep a Life List
Click here to download the SPAS Pinellas County Bird Checklist
Download the FWC checklist here.
For state-wide wildlife checklists, trip planning and birding sites, visit The Great Florida Birding and Wildlife Trail.
Check for updates on the SPAS website and on Ebird.
Available only at Boyd Hill Nature Preserve, and written by Ron, is The Birds & Butterflies of Boyd Hill.