The Birds of Pinellas County
Ron Smith's newest book, Birds of Pinellas County An extensive update to A Birder's Guide to Pinellas County , is available for purchase.
All proceeds are donated to St. Petersburg Audubon Society
Books can be purchased by mail or at Boyd Hill Nature Preserve's Environmental Center. Copies are also available at most St. Petersburg Audubon Society field trips and program meetings. Please bring cash or a check.
Purchase by mail:
- Make checks payable to St. Petersburg Audubon Society for $29.75 (including shipping and handling).
- Mail your check to:
St. Petersburg Audubon
P.O. Box 12407
St. Petersburg, FL 33733-2407
Purchase online :
Price: $25 plus $4.75 for shipping and handling.
Payment accepted through Paypal .
- Start strong! Choose from the most highly recommended birding locations in the county.
- Build your life list. Search for the best place to find a Pinellas specialty.
- Bird in the now. Click and connect to the most recent eBird list for your location.
- Bird like a local. Each park review contains insider tips for making the best of your trip.
- Connect with local birders. Connect with SPAS through our website, our email program, or Facebook page.
Available only at Boyd Hill Nature Preserve, and written by Ron, is The Birds & Butterflies of Boyd Hill.